Zensah’s Arm Sleeves are a versatile, protective, athletic full arm sleeve that provides gentle support, light compression, and coverage from the sun or hot/cold conditions. Perfect for any athletic sport or activity, such as golf, tennis, running, cycling, baseball, football, basketball, fishing, or volleyball, they provide benefits across a broad range of activities. The Arm Sleeves work as a compression arm sleeve, providing light compression from upper arm to wrist, yet fitting comfortably and snugly for the duration of wear or activity. They fit with full arm coverage supporting the upper arm, elbow, and forearm. The Arm Sleeves can also be used as sun sleeves to provide UV protection, while remaining cooling, and will stay in place through hours of workouts or game play.
BETTER PERFORMANCE WITH ZENSAH ARM SLEEVES
- Perfect for Sun Protection & Thermoregulating: While other arm sleeves designed for golf and outdoor sports are either a sun sleeve or cooling sleeve, the Zensah Arm Sleeves are both. The silver ions in our innovative fabric provides UPF 50+ UV sun protection and is also thermal regulating to keep arms cool.
- Breathable for Activity of Any Kind: Provides benefits across a range of athletic sports and activities such as golf, tennis, volleyball, fishing, and more. UV protection helps defend against harmful UV sun rays.
- Second Skin Fit: Soft and supportive yet not constrictive design feels weightless and against skin. Will never rub or blister throughout activity due to close fit for comfort.
- Moisture Wicking: the sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even under the harshest conditions.
- Anti-Odor: Made of innovative Zensah fabric, the compression arm sleeves will stay smelling great through your workouts with its antibacterial and odor resistant properties.
- Seamless Construction: No seams means no irritation, ensuring maximum comfort without feeling a seam.
MATERIAL & CARE
- Light Compression
- 94% Nylon/6% Spandex
- Ideal care is machine wash cold, and delicate machine dry no-heat
- Made in the USA
Read or write a review