One handle, one paddle, all shots
The ProXR Advantage features game-changing handle technology proven in major sports such as the MLB and NHL. The USA Pickleball Association approved paddle features our patent pending XR-23 handle specifically engineered to optimize your hand’s connection to the paddle. Founded in ergonomics and bio-mechanical science the unique design provides players the complete package with more reload, spin and control. There are zero performance sacrifices with the ProXR Tour...one handle, one paddle, all shots
Features and Benefits
Quicker reload, more spin and added control from our patent pending XR-23 handle
Founded in bio-mechanical science and proven in major sports, the unique design and ergonomic advantage of the 23° design provides an uninhibited connection to the paddle. From serves to dinks players will immediately notice how effortless it is to quickly execute any shot.
- The ergonomics of the XR-23 handle gives players:
- Added control from the unique angled design
- Increased spin from precise finger engagement
- Quicker reload action in the kitchen from the increased surface area connection of your hand to the paddle
Satisfying feel from the premium C-Fiber face
Players will experience a satisfying response from our C-Fiber face with TF dynamics that delivers precise feedback with every shot.
Consistent shots by the optimized HEXA core internal structure
Specifically engineered and constructed to provide a consistent sweet spot across the face.
Approved by the USA Pickleball Association
Fully approved legal for use in tournament play.
- Core Material: Polypropylene
- Face Material: Carbon Fiber
- Stated Weights: 8.2 oz, 8.8 oz, 9.6 oz*
- Paddle Length: 16.125"
- Width: 7.625"
- Handle Length: 5.5"
- Grip Circumference: 4.25"
*Actual weights may vary +/- .2 oz
Read or write a review